American journal of Palliative Medicine & Care (AJPMC) Is a Scientific Journal that publishes literature showcasing scientific work conducted in the field of care & management of critically ill patients.
AJPMC is an Open Access, double blended, Peer-Reviewed Journal that covers, all the aspects related to taking care of the terminally ill patients, like symptoms management, pain drop and providing comfort. The area of palliative care is to soothe the pain of the patients; as providing a thorough cure, or eradicating the symptoms is often not possible, due to the critical stage of their illness.
Aims and Scope Article Types
We hold an inclusive view of supportive and palliative care research and we are able to appeal on expertise to critique the whole range of methodologies within the subject, containing those working in transitional research, clinical trials, epidemiology, behavioral sciences, ethics and health service research. Palliative care contains medical and psychological methods for improving the patient’s life.
AJPMC publishes original research work either as an Original Article or as a Short Communication, Review articles, case reports, and opinion articles on the current topic under mentioned scopes are also considered for publication.
Submit manuscript at Online Submission or as an E-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at email@example.com
Aims and Scope
American journal of Palliative Medicine & Care journal covers all topics related to:
- Palliative Surgery
- General Microbiology
- Advances in Palliative Medicine
- End of Life Care
- Palliative Nursing and Care
- Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy
- Palliative and Supportive Care
- Progress in Palliative Care
- Supportive Care in Cancer
- Pediatrics Palliative Care
- Palliative Care Research and Therapy
- Palliative Care and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Palliative Pain Behavior
- Geriatric palliative care
- Palliative in emergency medicine
- Goal of care
- Prognostics in palliative
- Palliative care in cardiology
- Palliative medicine and education